Monday, October 29, 2012

Many Moods of my life


I would like to speak about many different moods of my life. Yes. It's like wearing different mask time to time. We are not doing it intentionally. It happens automatically. So  I am trying to recall my past life experience and trying to find out many masks or many different moods  I used in my life. Moods of my life change According to the time, place, circumstances, age, employment, economical state, health etc etc.


I think I have mastered the skill of changing my moods or masks instantly since my very young age. To Gain the attention of my adults I had to do so.  Yes. Sometimes laughing moods, Sometime crying moods. Some time collapse mood. sometimes joyful. To servive among other human beings I had to do so.

So come to play with me a great Game. Only two rules. 

1.      Try to keep your masks at your best

2.      Try to remove others masks. 

 That is life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment